Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, I didn't know that there was actually a version of Flash that actually still worked out there but there is. I found out about it on XDA and just tried it and it worked.

First you have to be (AT&T and other non-Verizon) be using the Stock Browser or, like I had to do on Verizon, I just installed this browser:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=me.android.browser&token=jNumnnEw

and it also works with Dolphin browser.

Then, install the Android 4.0 version of Flash from the Flash Developer site:
Archived Flash Player versions

Enable Plug-ins in the Browser and when you go to launch a Flash video, it will bring up the player and play it. Worked GREAT for me. Just wish I had had it this weekend when I was missing a football game traveling to my outlaws!

I have a feeling it would destroy battery life if used too much but for times when you need it, it's great to know it works, for now.

The post I found all this out on was here: G2 stock browser supports Adobe Flash Player - xda-developers

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I just did the same, installing android browser and the latest(last?) release of flash player for android. Works great.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lala2324