Flashing Clockwork into phone

xxKai

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm literally new to this, started getting interested into rooting my phone about 2 days ago, been doing some heavy reading since so I'm still learning my way around all the terms you guys use. Before I root my phone (Which I still have to figure out how to do) I read that I should have at least backed up my stock Rom/OS, so I looked at Clockwork to backup everything (Nandroid I think it's called?). That way if I screw up somewhere I can recover back to that, anyways I've failed even on my first step, using Odin v1.85, here's the site I tried to use, and here's a screenshot of what happened.

Btw, using an Android Galaxy S3 Verizon, SCH-i535 (I believe lol)

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on any Samsung Galaxy S3! ~ Android Rootz | Source for Android Rooting, ROMS, Tricks and more!

Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks in advance!

-Kai

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm literally new to this, started getting interested into rooting my phone about 2 days ago, been doing some heavy reading since so I'm still learning my way around all the terms you guys use. Before I root my phone (Which I still have to figure out how to do) I read that I should have at least backed up my stock Rom/OS, so I looked at Clockwork to backup everything (Nandroid I think it's called?). That way if I screw up somewhere I can recover back to that, anyways I've failed even on my first step, using Odin v1.85, here's the site I tried to use, and here's a screenshot of what happened.

Btw, using an Android Galaxy S3 Verizon, SCH-i535 (I believe lol)

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on any Samsung Galaxy S3! ~ Android Rootz | Source for Android Rooting, ROMS, Tricks and more!

Screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks in advance!

-Kai

Welcome to the forums!
The install for recovery may not have worked. You can try the method on Galaxy S3 root .com
That is easy, will give root access and flashes Clockwork Mod. Just read the instructions a few times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PDP