• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Follow-up to device calendar not syncing for Droid, why?

A

AC Question

Follow-up to device calendar not syncing for Droid

I use my Droid phone to schedule meetings when out of office. It sounds like the only thing I can do is use phone calendar and not desktop calendar to avoid missed appointments or overbooking. Is that right?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Re: Follow-up to device calendar not syncing for Droid

Are you following up on another post you made? Please consider registering on Android Central so that you can continue the discussion in the thread you originally posted. It's confusing if we can't reference the prior post you're talking about.

Regarding your question, the best thing to do is to use your Calendar app and make sure that the event you enter is associated with a calendar from your Google account, not the Phone/Device account. You can select which account it's associated with when you're entering details of the event. If it's with the Google account, then the event will automatically sync to your Google Calendar in the cloud, and it will appear on the desktop immediately (i.e., if you're looking at Google Calendar in your computer browser).