Forced Stop

Dani Nace

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I by mistake did a force stop on the T Memo Application, and some things won't work such as email. How do I fix the problem ? Can anyone please help me ? I would really appreciate it!

Posted via Android Central App

Dani Nace

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I did that and thanks but, it's still not working. I went into settingsand was going to reset the T Memo App. When I enter my Samsung password, it states that it is incorrect no option to change it. So then I called samsung but, when I got this tablet it was already in a case and it's clued to the back of tablet so I cant get serial #. Can anyone out there please try to help me? I will be very grateful. Thank you!

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Do a factory reset. Settings,backup and reset, factory data reset. This will reset tab to exactly howmit was out of the box.

Dani Nace

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
In order for me to do a reset, I need my password and I don't know it and it won't give me an option to change it. Any other suggestions?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
A force stop on an app shouldn't do these things. Are there any other apps that are not working? Also, where are you entering your Samsung password? You should be able to get back in the tablet without having to enter your Samsung password? Did you buy this used? Why would the case be glued to it?

Edward Farrugia

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
see if this works for you
go to setting
Application manager
download----- running------all
at the bottom there you should find the program that you stoped marked disabled
now you should be able to enable