Forced vibration when unlocking?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime that has Android version 5.1.1
Before anyone does this,
Please do not suggest me to purchase a new phone. Unless you're going to supply the money for such.

Now, my phone just had an update today. I am not quite sure what versions of what I had before this update, I never really bothered to look.

Before this update, I either do not recall the unlock screen having a vibration on/off feature, or it had one and I promptly disabled it because I hate it (I think it's called haptic...?)

Now, with this new update, my phone vibrates when I unlock it. I hate this. I HATE THIS and I am ticked that it's forced on me with no apparent way to shut it off.
I have done everything I can. Suggesting me to go to sound and notifications and turning vibrate off, please don't do it. I've done this. There is NO option to disable vibration on unlocking. ANYWHERE...that I can immediately find. I have even googled a solution and found nothing, or the information I have found is out of date 2+ years.

I want this crap disabled. I literally want to take a hammer to my phone because of this forced vibration crap.

Does anyone have a solution? Perhaps a SAFE app to download that removes it? (god forbid I have to do that..thanks android...) Or a setting that's buried deep somewhere that I can't just easily find (thanks again android for hiding it?)

I appreciate logical and legit help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12