Forgot password to lg k20 plus

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Then you are out of luck.

Even if there was a way to circumvent the secure lock screen, we wouldn't be able to talk about it here. And even if we were allowed to talk about it here, I wouldn't help you to do it, because I've got no way of knowing if it's your phone.

dogman211296

Apr 20, 2022
Visit site
Not what I was looking to hear but understandable. You don’t know me from a hole in the wall. I get it. Just trying to avoid a hard reset.
Thank you for the time anyway.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Were your contacts saved to your Google account or the local Phone account? If the former, then go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser -- do you see your contacts there?

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately due to the secure nature of Android and the need to keep user data safe in case of theft there is no publicly known way to bypass the lock screen and it is probably impossible.

If the phone number that was on it is still active with a carrier there is a slim chance they've got the contacts backed up. I know Verizon cloud backed up contacts and prior to that there was backup assistant, when I worked for them I was occasionally able to restore contacts for a customer when they were unaware they were even backed up.