Fourth Generation Motorola Moto X (Moto X4, Moto X 2017)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Heres another to add to the pile...claims $400 price....and 660

https://twitter.com/rquandt/status/890721053357613058

It seems like the pricing makes sense since the X would cost less than the Z and more than the G...:cool:

it would just nice to have a moto product that might see the light of android O,,,

Under Bluetooth, the Moto Z2 Force spec page at Motorola.com currently says:

Bluetooth® technology
Current: 4.2
After Android O update: 5.0

While not a full blown commitment, it's probably safe to say Android O is on the on-going support roadmap for at least the Moto Z2 Force.

md2572

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
I have the Moto G5 Plus w/ 4 gigs ram and 64 gigs rom, went on Google's website to order the Moto X4, thinking I might get a upgrade since it has dual cameras, it's all metal, have the Snapdragon 630, and a bigger screen at 5.5 in. the only ones available to America is the 3 gig ram and the 32 gig rom. they got to be freaking kidding me!! this is almost like a downgrade for me!! I am now looking at the Pixel 2. Moto you messed up!!

KeithLa

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Or, perhaps they just calculate anyonein U.S. who cares about memory and storage sizes is buying in the flagship category, anyway, and X4 is aimed at mid-tier buyers who care more about aesthetics and camera.

It's actually not as puzzling to me that the U.S. X4 lacks memory and storage, as it is that the Z-Force lacks waterproofing.

right now, I'm finding it hard to see why I would upgrade to an X4 or a Z-Force from my 2015 Verizon Droid Turbo 2, esp. now that it has amazing battery with a $70 OEM replacement battery installed, giving me the longest battery life by far than I've ever seen, even since it was new (bad original battery batch, maybe?).

Plus my DT2 is shatterproof, 21MP camera (great for cropping), leather back, water resistant. But it lacks Oreo, forever...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000