Foxfi on ICS?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Also remember if anyone is moving to the New "shared data" plans hotspot feature is free. Im sticking to the unlimited for as long as I can.

I know someone, that knows someones friend that got a invite for something ;) so I will let ya know what that someone says.... lol.

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed. My Dad said he installed ICS today (unknowingly of course (after I told him not to install it) because old people are funny) and FoxFi was working fine.

Reactions: 1fastmr2

Lynsky71

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Well I just got the ICS update this morning. I went to use Foxfi tonite and at first it started the tethering but my computer said something about the settings not being right. So I changed the name of the hotspot and then it said that my wifi failed on my phone and to please use bluetooth instead. So I restarted my phone and tried to connect and it said and it caused my razor to restart and the screen has been stuck on the droid red eye.

UPDATE: I held the power and volume down button and restarted my phone again then tried to do foxfi again and it restarted my phone again and is stuck on the eye again. I will be uninstalling till there is a fix. Hope it is soon.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got the ICS update this morning. I went to use Foxfi tonite and at first it started the tethering but my computer said something about the settings not being right. So I changed the name of the hotspot and then it said that my wifi failed on my phone and to please use bluetooth instead. So I restarted my phone and tried to connect and it said and it caused my razor to restart and the screen has been stuck on the droid red eye.

UPDATE: I held the power and volume down button and restarted my phone again then tried to do foxfi again and it restarted my phone again and is stuck on the eye again. I will be uninstalling till there is a fix. Hope it is soon.

Thanks for the update. Im gonna try when I get home.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just used it for about 1 1/2 hrs to tether to my wireless Xbox 360. No problems on 3G or 4G. Using version 1.91

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jmarrale

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I used it yesterday it was working fine
I am stock no root
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members