FoxyRing

R

Roy Aguilera

Has anyone tried this. Its an awesome free app. that sets the phone to silent based on your location and time of the day/night. No more getting woken up at night. All your messages will be there waiting for you in the morning. You can also put certain numbers on the ignore list and calls from those numbers will come in. Another awesome thing is that it identifies your sound level (in the room area that you are in) and adjusts the ringer level to accomodate the sound. Trully awesome app. Give it a try. All of the features are customisable and the UI is great.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
So far so good, nice looking app. Love that it will adjust to ambient noise in the room. Same group that did Beautiful Widgets.

I want to thank you for the find, but after what the viqueens did to my bears I'm a liittle bitter still. lol

R

Roy Aguilera

So far so good, nice looking app. Love that it will adjust to ambient noise in the room. Same group that did Beautiful Widgets.

I want to thank you for the find, but after what the viqueens did to my bears I'm a liittle bitter still. lol

LOL. Took a second reading for me to catch that.:D

R

Roy Aguilera

I use it mainly for the night feature and the volume self adjust. You can set how often it checks. Shouldn't drain the battery.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020