[FREE] Find new apps!

subzoron

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Feeling a bit adventurous? Try your luck and see what new and exciting apps you can find! Just simply press "Find me an app" and you'll be directed to a random app in the Google Play store. Choose any category of app to find, discover and explore the apps you're interested in!

This app generates a random app name from the Google Play store based on the criteria you enter. You can use it to find new apps you're interested in or even get completely new ideas about different apps you could enjoy! You never know what it could find for you.

Also if anybody has some feedback for any new features/criteria for finding new apps I could add in the future, any inputs would be much appreciated :)

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.subzoron.randomappomizer

Here is a screenshot of the app in action:

Screenshot_2016-01-04-09-44-00.png

landyvlad

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Just installed it. Seems to work and a good idea.

A useful feature would be to have a check box "limit results to 4 stars or higher rating".

A useful feature would be to have a "English language apps only" check box.

Other comments:

I find the background distracting.

I'd prefer the drop down menu fonts to be larger.

Error / fail to function:
I searched general, Live wallpaper. It spins icon to show its working but no results come up. In fact it essentially ends up where it starts. No error message, no 'nil results found'. Nothing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC