[FREE][GAME] My Piper - Virtual Pet and Construction Game

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

firstly the link of my new game I developed the last months:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../apps/details?id=com.nwg.Piper&token=G4b984Ps

Some screens:
Screen1.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

I'm an indie developer and I worked on this app for about 6 months.

Many of you would think that this is just another virtual pet game but I tried to make many things different in comparison to other virtual pet games.
The main difference is that you can build a city and earn food, coins and diamonds with these buildings.
Another big difference are the "Mini Games" which really can't be called "mini" games.

In my opinion the games in virtual pet apps are really not very long term motivational. So I choose to spend more time on making really good games in the app.

Would be nice to get some feedback and reviews.
I'm very open to every suggestion.

Thanks,
omi :D:)

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
The main game is taking care of the virtual pet but you can also build a town to earn coins and some buildings also produce food for your pet.
I know many virtual pet apps in which you can earn coins in mini games. I thought why not making "big" games instead of "mini" games so a user has more fun playing the games :p

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Uploaded release 1.8.1:
- added 10 new levels to the Match-3-Game
- adjusted the ground death area in the Endless-Jumper-Game
- small bug fixes in the Hat Game and the 100 Ballz game

Thanks for the submitted suggestions on how I can improve the game.

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Uploaded a new version with 10 additional Catapult Game levels and 10 additional Match-3-Game levels.
Have fun with the ghosts and new physic effects in the Catapult Game.

Hope you enjoy the game so far.

grosssmutttr

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought some of the graphics and some are created by myself.

Couldn't handle the whole graphics work alone because this would have taken much too long...