[Free][Game] Super Jumpy Ball - A platform puzzle game

CasualGames

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

Do you like platform games like Super Meat Boy or Thomas was alone? Then you might like Super Jumpy Ball. It's not as pretty but it's still great fun and totally addictive :eek:)

Try it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.casualgames.nu.SuperJumpyBall

Super Jumpy Ball is also out on Xbox One: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...py-ball-premium%2F9ng8b8qn86dd&token=oxShG9SO

Super Jumpy Ball is inspired by retro platformers with a dash of clever level design and puzzles. Wall jump and avoid spikes, spike balls and other challenging obstacles. I've taken a lot of inspiration from games like Super Mario, Super Meat boy and Thomas was alone, do mind that I'm doing this as a hobby so my game doesn't look as good but is still fun :eek:)

Screenshots:
SuperJumpyBall_2017-06-10_23-49-10.png
SuperJumpyBall_2017-06-10_23-05-44.png

I would love to get feedback on the difficulty level and also suggestions for new levels.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017
Visit site
Graphic quality is missing as you sad in description. There are some free softwares that you can create very good images. With a beatiful designed background and smoother images game would be look 3 times better and might attract people easily. But good work anyway. Good luck.

CasualGames

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Graphic quality is missing as you sad in description. There are some free softwares that you can create very good images. With a beatiful designed background and smoother images game would be look 3 times better and might attract people easily. But good work anyway. Good luck.

Thanks for playing my game & that you liked it!
Yes there are loads of free graphics software but then you need design & drawing skills which I lack :eek:) Maybe I can get a designer/graphical artist who can help me in the future :eek:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45