Full resolution wallpaper single screen no scrolling?

Nick Brennan

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way in Zedge to keep the wallpaper full screen without it scrolling on the g4? Every wallpaper I get wants to scroll. I just want the full resolution on a single screen without it scrolling when I flip through the screens. Thanks.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

bmandrews7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you are using the stock launcher. I was unable to find a setting in there to make the requested change. I on the other hand. Use nova as a launcher and change it there in the settings for no scrolling affect on the wall paper

Posted via the Android Central App

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
With the stock launcher, just remove the Smart page (the page to left of the home screen) and the wallpaper would stop scrolling from page to page.

Nick Brennan

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
With the stock launcher, just remove the Smart page (the page to left of the home screen) and the wallpaper would stop scrolling from page to page.
I removed the smart page and it still does it. I'll give nova launcher a try. Anyone else have the keyboard just miss or skip letters when tapped? I don't even feel the haptic vibration sometimes when it doesn't type the letter I pressed. Anyone else?

Douglas_B

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
With stock - press and hold on an open area of your home screen. Then at the bottom select 'wallpapers' followed by 'gallery'. Choose the photo you want then at the top you should have the option for 1 photo or multiple (image attached). That should give you a non-scrolling wallpaper.

wallpaperscreen.png

Nick Brennan

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
It does but it chops the picture to almost nothing. On my S6 it would use the entire pictures resolution with no cropping. Anyway to do that?

Douglas_B

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
If the aspect ratio (length vs width) of the image is wider than your phone screen - as in the picture above - it will have to crop the picture to make it fill the screen. Optimally, your background should be 2560 x 1440 pixels if you want it to fill the whole screen without any cropping, stretching, or black borders. I can try to help out a little bit if you could link to the background you are trying to format, or if you could give an example of the S6 using the entire picture resolution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlatdog2024