FYI Sprint added the additional $40.00 today

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Thats great then.. Go ahead and use it. By the way, when did you get your phone and activate Wallet?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Thats great then.. Go ahead and use it. By the way, when did you get your phone and activate Wallet?

activated from last sun. got the credit when everyone else got it the first day. just haven't use them yet. going to 7-11 to fill up my gas tank today. haha.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
activated from last sun. got the credit when everyone else got it the first day. just haven't use them yet. going to 7-11 to fill up my gas tank today. haha.

So you activated this past Sunday and got the $ 40 additional credit the same day or today?

Everybody that activates GWallet gets $10 up front with the $40 coming later on, or so I thought.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
So you activated this past Sunday and got the $ 40 additional credit the same day or today?

Everybody that activates GWallet gets $10 up front with the $40 coming later on, or so I thought.

i am sorry, i typed too fast. i mean on launch day. the 22. got the credit when everyone else started to get it.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Wow..well I don't believe anyone here got it in the full payout. The people that did receive it, got $10 then $40

ok, i see what you mean now. yes same here, i got 10 when i first sign up then 40 couple days later. so 50 in total avl in my google wallet.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
ok, i see what you mean now. yes same here, i got 10 when i first sign up then 40 couple days later. so 50 in total avl in my google wallet.

Gotcha..I got mine on release and haven't received the other $40 yet.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Gotcha..I got mine on release and haven't received the other $40 yet.

yeah, seems like some ppl aren't getting them. prob they realized that ppl like m can use up the credit and return the phone. i would love to keep it, i really like the phone. it feels great in my hand, but the evo lte is calling my name. haha.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
yeah, seems like some ppl aren't getting them. prob they realized that ppl like m can use up the credit and return the phone. i would love to keep it, i really like the phone. it feels great in my hand, but the evo lte is calling my name. haha.

Yeah...I feel ya. After having two defective units, I'm returning mine also. I got a iPhone 4s for now but I'm gonna wait till the Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 is announced before I get another phone.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Yeah...I feel ya. After having two defective units, I'm returning mine also. I got a iPhone 4s for now but I'm gonna wait till the Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 is announced before I get another phone.

not to hijack the thread, but yeah, mine gets pretty hot for no reason. just by connecting to my car w/ bluetooth and listening to some podcast. battery life is no where near some of the ppl reporting here. and i really don't like the camera. anyway. that's all the ranting i am doing, sorry for going off topic.

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and and all I see is the $10 credit, ill use it at 711 today and see if it reups it somehow..I was hoping to use that credit to buy some beer for the fight today haha.

samboy

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my GN and then realized that the Wallet promo wouldn't work with root so I unrooted signed up for Wallet, then rooted again.... Once rooted, I went back into Wallet and it was like I was signing up all over again. It asked me to enter a pin and everything. I wish there was a way to check that everything was done correctly. Does anyone know of a way to check? My prepaid card showed up with $10 both times, and I never got any message about an incompatible device. Am I still going to get the extra $40?

Slightly off topic question in a non-hijacking kind of way....I talked my mom into pre-ordering the GN since I wouldn't have mine until 5/1 due to upgrade eligibility, but I forgot to set her up with Wallet within the first 7 days. Can I do an ESN swap with her phone to my old Nexus S and then back to her GN in order to reset the 7 day count from activation for her? Could she just factory reset her phone and then sign up for Wallet? I can't stand it when I leave someone else's money on the table....