G6 camera

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks sorry with all the questions but this is the right place for it lol.... Anyone know of a camera app that always you to while you are recording a video to switch between the front and back camera? I thought it was a thing that was built in... Thanks

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if an app exists that does what you want but keep in mind that any 3rd party apps will not work with the dual cameras. You will lose the wide angle feature.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if an app exists that does what you want but keep in mind that any 3rd party apps will not work with the dual cameras. You will lose the wide angle feature.

That's not true. Several that I've tried before will cycle between the wide and normal camera (on the V20 anyway) . I'll post up later when I go home and fire uo my V20.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Open Camera is one that will switch between both rear cameras and the front camera.

Tried Open Camera and could not get it to switch to the wide angle camera. I do not see a setting to switch and the zoom only works the normal camera. So I am either missing something or we are not on the same page.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Tried Open Camera and could not get it to switch to the wide angle camera. I do not see a setting to switch and the zoom only works the normal camera. So I am either missing something or we are not on the same page.
Of you tap the icon that changes to the front camera, it will cycle front cam - > rear wide angle - > rear normal cam - > front cam etc.