Galaxy 3 ? A Ballistic Missile?

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Oh great! So now we all have phones with the same name, 'Galaxy 3', as the ballistic missile that President Kim Jong-un and the North Korean military just fired-off yesterday in a "thinly veiled attempt to test their three-stage ballistic missile? that would be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead as far as the West Coast of the United States!"

I know the Galaxy phones have achieved astronomical world-wide success and popularity... but it kinda makes me wonder if South Korea's Samsung Group realized, back in 2009, that they were choosing the same name?for their newest smartphones?as their antagonistic and adversarial neighbor, North Korea, had chosen for their Unha, or Eunha (Korean: 은하-2, 銀河-2, 'Galaxy') expendable carrier rocket, long-range ballistic missiles ? a missile that first flew, unsuccessfully, in 2006.

Okay, okay, okay . . a clear case of letting the mind wander too much whilst watching the news, I know. :confused: lol

So, a serious question now . . how many here, knew that your phones could also be referred to as: Unha S III's?

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
That's Gangnam Style.... wheeeep doo doo doooo

gangnam-droid.png

Last edited:

crester

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh great! So now we all have phones with the same name, 'Galaxy 3', as the ballistic missile that President Kim Jong-un and the North Korean military just fired-off yesterday in a "thinly veiled attempt to test their three-stage ballistic missile? that would be capable of carrying a nuclear warhead as far as the West Coast of the United States!"

I know the Galaxy phones have achieved astronomical world-wide success and popularity... but it kinda makes me wonder if South Korea's Samsung Group realized, back in 2009, that they were choosing the same name?for their newest smartphones?as their antagonistic and adversarial neighbor, North Korea, had chosen for their Unha, or Eunha (Korean: 은하-2, 銀河-2, 'Galaxy') expendable carrier rocket, long-range ballistic missiles ? a missile that first flew, unsuccessfully, in 2006.

Okay, okay, okay . . a clear case of letting the mind wander too much whilst watching the news, I know. :confused: lol

So, a serious question now . . how many here, knew that your phones could also be referred to as: Unha S III's?

Somebody has a creative imagination... lol If it makes you feel better... our phones are called Galaxy S 3! The "S" makes it different.