Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been stuck on "shipment info sent to FedEx" since the 15th (10 dates ago) with no change.

Same for me. My shipping info was sent to FedEx on the 20th.

I'm assuming we will see some movement today, since FedEx Home Service only delivers Tuesday Through Saturday.

Also when my label was first created, it stated that my package would be delivered the next day. So if I see any movement today, I'm hoping on it being delivered tomorrow.

The Samsung app also said it would be delivered the week of the March 25th.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine went back to the "week of April 1" expected shipping date. :( So it was originally March 25, which would have been great since I'm off for spring break this week, then April 1, then back to March 25, and now April 1 again. On the other hand, I would be really annoyed if mine had been saying the info was sent to FedEx back on the 15th, and it still hadn't actually shipped. So I guess there's that. :-\

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been sitting in this status with FedEx for at least 10 days...Samsung sent email telling me it was on the way. WTH!
5723f2fc3630e2263a672a670066defb.jpg

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
FedEx Home delivers Monday through Friday, check out their website if you don't know or believe that. The amount of wrong information in these forums is amazing.
Same for me. My shipping info was sent to FedEx on the 20th.

I'm assuming we will see some movement today, since FedEx Home Service only delivers Tuesday Through Saturday.

Also when my label was first created, it stated that my package would be delivered the next day. So if I see any movement today, I'm hoping on it being delivered tomorrow.

The Samsung app also said it would be delivered the week of the March 25th.

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
Mine went back to the "week of April 1" expected shipping date. :( So it was originally March 25, which would have been great since I'm off for spring break this week, then April 1, then back to March 25, and now April 1 again. On the other hand, I would be really annoyed if mine had been saying the info was sent to FedEx back on the 15th, and it still hadn't actually shipped. So I guess there's that. :-\

Mine went from April 1st to April 8th then back to April 1st. I just this morning and now its back to April 8th...Ugh.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
FedEx Home delivers Monday through Friday, check out their website if you don't know or believe that. The amount of wrong information in these forums is amazing.
Well if it's so much wrong information. Why are you even here???

Second of all, FedEx Home and FedEx Ground is 2 separate services. It states for FedEx Home, delivery is Tuesday through Saturday, Ground is Monday through Saturday.
a6139c06711e75539741accab371d373.jpg

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well FedEx finally picked it up. Now scheduled for Friday instead of tomorrow. Kinda sucks, oh well.

Last edited:

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine are arriving tomorrow, but to be honest, my expectations are pretty low. I like deep, rich bass...and I bet that's not going to happen.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
After being denied twice I was approved on the 12th but not a word about shipping.

Anyone that was approved on the 12th get shipment notification?

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
just got mine. they definitely sound better than Airpods and feel more comfortable too.
Definitely sound better. I feel them more than airpods. Dynamic EQ sounds best to me. I've found no need for ambient sound...just ok. So wish they were black.

cmybliss

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I hate all of you!😂 Mine aren’t scheduled to ship until April 29th! Thank you Verizon for getting my phone to me a week late.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod