Galaxy Note 2. OCT?

kembry

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I love my Note but I'm seriously curious about the upcoming Nexus devices. If the screen is big enough, I'm tempted to jump ship. I have always preferred the HTC build quality, and Samsung innovation. The whole ICS ridiculousness gets old. Seriously, upgrading should be faster than this. My reservations are about removable memory (please have a micro SD slot) and a removable battery.

Again, I love my Note, but I'm not interested in cruising XDA to find and flash new ROMs, unless it's Cyanogen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This also doesn't mean that it will be on ATT in OCT. It just means they may release the International upgrade then.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
This also doesn't mean that it will be on ATT in OCT. It just means they may release the International upgrade then.

From my memory that's what happened with the current GNote, it dropped Internationally in Oct and we only got it on AT&T in Feb.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I mentioned in another post that I hope Samsung holds off on releasing the Note 2 unless there is a significant difference between what we have in our hands today.

Small spec changes, or a button here or there difference, would be very disappointing to me.

I like my Note, like no other device I have ever owned. It truly is unique and meets my need in an all-in-one device more and more everyday. I will definitely spring for the Note 2, but only if the changes truly separate it from the original.

S-Doo-1965

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I skip one release per device most of the time. Xp..skip vista...W7. So the Note 2 will be great but I will stick to the odd numbered notes. one three five etc

Sent from my Samsung Ginormous Phone using Android Central Forums

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I skip one release per device most of the time. Xp..skip vista...W7. So the Note 2 will be great but I will stick to the odd numbered notes. one three five etc

Sent from my Samsung Ginormous Phone using Android Central Forums

I hadn't considered your recommendation, but that is a great idea for just about any purchase. I think I'll incorporate this strategy myself.

I guess I'll need to let my wife know I'll be picking up the s3 on a separate line after all. I'm sure she'll understand when I explain my new purchasing method, and the fact that I need to stick with the odd numbers. :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy