Galaxy Note 20 Series, via OnLeaks.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
re: Galaxy Note 20+, via OnLeaks.

Lol..good to mix it up a little!
I'm disappointed it doesn't have a 5000 battery. I don't care what the say about the screen being more efficient. I mean it's not a deal breaker because it's easy enough for me to top off but I wouldn't have minded a slightly thicker device to max out the battery.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I'm disappointed it doesn't have a 5000 battery. I don't care what the say about the screen being more efficient. I mean it's not a deal breaker because it's easy enough for me to top off but I wouldn't have minded a slightly thicker device to max out the battery.
Probably couldn't because rumor says its a lot thinner but 4500 should be great , but i agree 5000mah I like:)

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

Not Silver... but Copper?? I had a Nextel Motorola i830 flip in copper and I liked it. I liked their silver too though. If they did a rustic looking copper I think it would look good. Not sure if it ends up near a Rose Gold Copper.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-note-20-series-color-options-leak-samsung-returning-to-copper/

Samsung has made Black boring... Aura black, Midnight Black, Cosmic black... it's un-original at this point. And the gray... did they just give up in trying to think of a nice color?? I guess black again :-\

I'd like them to try a matte finish. But if they can't, their phones look nice in a bright metallic finish like in their Note 9 series. Go brushed finish!

It's been out of their rotation this year so I'm thinking they will put silver back in their rotation next year?? A brushed silver finish would be nice!

https://techobserver.net/2018/09/samsung-note-9-new-colors/

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Probably couldn't because rumor says its a lot thinner but 4500 should be great , but i agree 5000mah I like:)
But the point is, it didn't have to be thinner. I could be wrong, but I think most people are fine with it being a hair thicker and getting more battery.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

But the point is, it didn't have to be thinner. I could be wrong, but I think most people are fine with it being a hair thicker and getting more battery.
Me personally, I like thinner phone , and 4500mah will do fine .

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

I prefer the phone thinner... Glad to hear it's thinner than previous note.

I've seen a number of YouTube reviews and website reviews have commented they weren't thrilled about the thickness either.

I don't subscribe to the bigger is better when it becomes ridonkulously ginormous... Which we are heading towards.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I prefer the phone thinner... Glad to hear it's thinner than previous note.

I've seen a number of YouTube reviews and website reviews have commented they weren't thrilled about the thickness either.

I don't subscribe to the bigger is better when it becomes ridonkulously ginormous... Which we are heading towards.

I'm pretty sure if you gave people the option to go a little thicker to get a 5000 battery people would say yes to it.
The previous Note was thin enough and putting a 5000 battery wouldn't have added that much and as far as size goes it's not about bigger is better. The regular Note should exist for that purpose. The Plus should be a Plus, not a compromise.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm getting the Note 20/20+ and you know you all are too. This posturing and hemming and hawing over minor things that we aren't sure are reality isn't going to stop most of you so just stop fronting and start saving that cash. :) You will like those rings around the camera and you will learn to enjoy the 4500ma battery, just like you'll accept the S-Pen being on the left side.

Then after you get your Note 20/20+ you will endure the daily threads here asking each other how is your battery life and countless screen captures of people who haven't needed to plug in their charger for 43 hours. It's all destiny I tell you!

Now... are they really not having that 100x zoom and getting rid of the ToF sensor? LOL

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I'm getting the Note 20/20+ and you know you all are two. This posturing and hemming and hawing over minor things that we aren't sure are reality isn't going to stop most of you so just stop fronting and start saving that cash. :) You will like those rings around the camera and you will learn to enjoy the 4500ma battery, just like you'll accept the S-Pen being on the left side.

Then after you get your Note 20/20+ you will endure the daily threads here asking each other how is your battery life and countless screen captures of people who haven't needed to plug in their charger for 43 hours. It's all destiny I tell you!

Now... are they really not having that 100x zoom and getting rid of the ToF sensor? LOL
I subscribed to this thread , and hold you accountable when the Note 20 launches , you will now have to buy one

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I'm getting the Note 20/20+ and you know you all are two. This posturing and hemming and hawing over minor things that we aren't sure are reality isn't going to stop most of you so just stop fronting and start saving that cash. :) You will like those rings around the camera and you will learn to enjoy the 4500ma battery, just like you'll accept the S-Pen being on the left side.

I'm going to buy the Plus but won't you hear me hem and haw once I get it. There's plenty of others around to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001