Galaxy S10+ Randomly Blocks Calls

AlphaKennyTime

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
For months now, my S10+ randomly decides to block calls. It's incredibly frustrating and the calls don't even show up in my call log. I have no idea that someone called me unless they left a voicemail. They're not blocked. They're not hiding their numbers. Most of the time it's someone on my contacts list and when they call me again later that day the call will go through. Rebooting didn't help. I may try a third party phone app and see if that works.

If it matters, I use Verizon and this is my first phone with them. My S9 didn't have this problem with ATT.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using any carrier-provided call filter app, like AT&T's Call Protect, or a 3rd party one like TrueCaller? Those can be a little wonky sometimes.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
For months now, my S10+ randomly decides to block calls. It's incredibly frustrating and the calls don't even show up in my call log. I have no idea that someone called me unless they left a voicemail. They're not blocked. They're not hiding their numbers. Most of the time it's someone on my contacts list and when they call me again later that day the call will go through. Rebooting didn't help. I may try a third party phone app and see if that works.

If it matters, I use Verizon and this is my first phone with them. My S9 didn't have this problem with ATT.

When I had this issue with my last carrier, it was due to bad mobile network. Maybe Verizon is having issue or you're not in a good coverage area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware