Galaxy S3 Dead? :(

iphonemodzz

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey forum, so, today I left my galaxy s3 on my bed like I usually do, but this time when I was about to pick it up it was all warm and it was stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 logo and the LED was blinking blue quite fast. Now I googled around the problem and find out that I need to reflash / restore my phone. Ive tried everything. Even download mode through odin, nothing. And even holding Vol up+home+power. it just boots the galaxy s3 i9300 screen and sits there forever.

What it says on Odin when I try to restore is this : (multiple things it says):
1. It?s stuck on SetupConnection.
2. No PIT...

I?ve tried it on different computers and even reinstalled the drivers. So I?m pretty sad , nervous and pissed at the same time. How can the phone die just like that and become all hot? No apps nor the charger was inserted! Strange...

Hopefully you guys can give me a solution. Thanks :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey forum, so, today I left my galaxy s3 on my bed like I usually do, but this time when I was about to pick it up it was all warm and it was stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 logo and the LED was blinking blue quite fast. Now I googled around the problem and find out that I need to reflash / restore my phone. Ive tried everything. Even download mode through odin, nothing. And even holding Vol up+home+power. it just boots the galaxy s3 i9300 screen and sits there forever.

What it says on Odin when I try to restore is this : (multiple things it says):
1. It?s stuck on SetupConnection.
2. No PIT...

I?ve tried it on different computers and even reinstalled the drivers. So I?m pretty sad , nervous and pissed at the same time. How can the phone die just like that and become all hot? No apps nor the charger was inserted! Strange...

Hopefully you guys can give me a solution. Thanks :)

Can you reboot into recovery?