Galaxy S3 is getting old

wsm0807

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
My s3 is almost 2 years old and I'm starting to get new phone envy. Put on a new case yesterday and it totally changed my perception! It's funny how a new look makes my phone not so tired looking! I'm off contract in July, but I'm waiting to see the note 4 before I decide what puts the gs3 into the sock drawer!

Sent from my SPH-L710

Last edited by a moderator:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: S3 is getting old

My s3 is almost 2 years old and I'm starting to get new phone envy. Put on a new case yesterday and it totally changed my perception! It's funny how a new look makes my phone not so tired looking! I'm off contract in July, but I'm waiting to see the note 4 before I decide what puts the gs3 into the sock droor!

Sent from my SPH-L710

A new theme or case on the phone occasionally helps making the phone feel refreshing :p
The Note 4 is a long time away 😩

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

A new wallpaper does it for me ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

jdougs

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

Mine was fine till I effed up and loaded the 4.3 ota. I'm so tired of the power sucking, laggy, buggy bs that came with it. I have never altered a phone befor but this one has to change. I am so trying to figure out how to make it right. I have been reading for the last 3 days and am really lost. I have it rooted but now don't know wtf to do. I read so many things that contradict each other.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Mine was fine till I effed up and loaded the 4.3 ota. I'm so tired of the power sucking, laggy, buggy bs that came with it. I have never altered a phone befor but this one has to change. I am so trying to figure out how to make it right. I have been reading for the last 3 days and am really lost. I have it rooted but now don't know wtf to do. I read so many things that contradict each other.

Try clearing cache in recovery. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Russ Griffin1

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I did the same thing. ended up loading moar 8.0 and have been happy with it for the most part. will do moar 9 when it comes out