galaxy s3 min i

GUay JEal

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
HEllo sir../ma'am
I have a problem with my galaxy s3 mini. it does not launch.If I turns it on,it jst produce light and continues too.how can i fix it sir? pls. i need this phone its something memorAble.

GUay JEal

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Sir,it is brand new this was the first time because whenever I turn it on it just light up but I don't have the tools for professional rebooting .is it for home?

GUay JEal

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I just tried to install an application but it kept still untill I turned it of but when i power it on,there it just lighted up.hoping for your answer sir.please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If it's brand new, then I suggest you return it for an exchange or refund. Don't waste too much time trying to fix it, because if you wait too long, you may lose the opportunity to return it.

You don't need tools for professional rebooting. Just follow the steps in the link if you want to try booting into Recovery.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If clearing cache doesn't work, try a factory data reset as well before returning.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
it does not launch.If I turns it on,it jst produce light
Can you post a screenshot or a picture of what it is doing? I'm having a tough time figuring out exactly what the problem is.

Perhaps if you took the battery out for a couple of minutes and then reinserted it and tried to turn it on?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky