Galaxy S4 Battery Drain

Caleb Mina

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just had a quick question as to how in the world some people are getting such great battery life on this wonderful device? I recently switched from the iPhone to this, mainly due to battery issues, and so far my experience has been terrible. I wouldn't consider myself a power user at all, maybe moderate if that, yet my battery will not last me a day. I actually am on my second Galaxy S4 as I took my first one back because I thought that I had some faulty hardware.

Anyways, as far as disabled features and such, I have all the "novelty" features off, as well as WiFi and Bluetooth. My brightness is also down to around 30% setting. Email account is set to push every 4 hours. I'm just stunned at how badly this phone eats away at my battery. It's just very frustrating being scared to use my phone because I don't want the freakin' battery to die. Signal strength is medium strength (3 bars, AT&T user). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'll post a screenshot once I download the Android Central app on the phone. Thanks.

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My battery manager app said 40% of my battery was being used by '' Samsung knox '' which I don't even know how to open. I posted a screen shot and posted about it on the AT&T s4 forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

AZ Rmi

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
i had my s4 for like a month and my baterry was really good it was amazing i had everything on my sd card but once i get everything in my device memory the batter was draining really fast so i advise you to get sd 16 gb or 32 and problem sloved

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adas13