Galaxy S4 screen tinted green after cracking!

Stephany Padilla

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy S4 screen turned green on me a few days ago ... I had dropped it about 3 months ago and had a small crack on my screen when I took it into the AT&A store they told me its green because of the crack has anyone else had this problem? :(

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Yea that's known as bleeding the screen itself is eventually going to go out warranty is a no go as it was physically damaged here's your options if you have insurance have it replaced for 200 dollars ought right buy a phone for 650 dollars or find a cellphone repair shop and you can disquss pricing with them either way it's not going to be cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
My Galaxy S4 screen turned green on me a few days ago ... I had dropped it about 3 months ago and had a small crack on my screen when I took it into the AT&A store they told me its green because of the crack has anyone else had this problem? :(

Hi Stephany Padilla:

Green screen = no fun! The good news is, if you have insurance through us, we may be able to get you a replacement phone as early as tomorrow! We welcome you to visit Welcome to Phoneclaim.com to file a claim online in minutes for a replacement phone. If you are not one of our valued customers, we'd love to have you with your next device. In most cases our customers save hundreds in comparison to purchasing a full retail replacement. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Have a great day!

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Stephany Padilla:

Green screen = no fun! The good news is, if you have insurance through us, we may be able to get you a replacement phone as early as tomorrow! We welcome you to visit Welcome to Phoneclaim.com to file a claim online in minutes for a replacement phone. If you are not one of our valued customers, we'd love to have you with your next device. In most cases our customers save hundreds in comparison to purchasing a full retail replacement. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Have a great day!

It's 299 for a galaxy s 4 rite?)

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
It's 299 for a galaxy s 4 rite?)

Hi metle_geek,

The Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB deductible for AT&T customers is $199. If you are not eligible for an upgrade, full retail replacement cost is currently $639.99. That means filing a claim saves you $440.99 before taxes! Click here to get started: Welcome to Phoneclaim.com. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Thanks!

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
asurion hijacks the thread! Just gotta say. You can't live without insurance on your phone (at least I can't because I'm a mechanic and its always getting damaged), but the claims process for asurion is more of a pain than car insurance!

Posted via Android Central App

Asurioncares

May 31, 2013
Visit site
asurion hijacks the thread! Just gotta say. You can't live without insurance on your phone (at least I can't because I'm a mechanic and its always getting damaged), but the claims process for asurion is more of a pain than car insurance!

Posted via Android Central App

Hi benhaube!

We are here to help you reconnect with your world quickly, easily and at a cost far less than what you’d pay for a new device. We'd love to help ease the process for you. Most of our customers are able to file a claim online in minutes and have their phone by the next day. Can you tell us about your experience? Maybe we can help!

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance