Galaxy Watch 5 pro Apps

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

First night with my 5 pro.
I am surprised it doesn't show the Galaxy 5 pro in my wear os app as well as Galaxy wear app.

Is there any way to show the apps by name instead of icon or add the names to the icons?

I wish the watch had a complication to show phone battery percentage as well as watch battery percentage. My Asus and Fossil both provide phone battery as one of the complications. I wish I could import my Fossil watch faces!

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

First night with my 5 pro.
I am surprised it doesn't show the Galaxy 5 pro in my wear os app as well as Galaxy wear app.

Is there any way to show the apps by name instead of icon or add the names to the icons?

I wish the watch had a complication to show phone battery percentage as well as watch battery percentage. My Asus and Fossil both provide phone battery as one of the complications. I wish I could import my Fossil watch faces!

I don't think that you can do a name change, but phone battery complications are watch face dependent.

Every one of the dozens of faces that I have has a phone battery readout.

20220921_213329.jpg

Screenshot_20220921_213314_Facer.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called Wear Battery Full to show a phone battery complication.
I just hooked up to a similar free app called phone battery complication. Seems to work a trick!
The bottom left complication is the phone battery
0e54f43957eb279a6fd9a0adac8e18d2.jpg

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I really enjoy it when we can help each other find cool new features and apps! I hope we can keep it going ! The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro has so much potential I'm sure there is more we haven't found yet!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I prefer to use Google Fit to Samsung app. I can't get Fit to record pulse rate on a regular basis only manually.

Can anyone figure out how to set Fit to record pulse every 10 minutes as well as Samsung Health which I do not use?

Thanks so much!

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I prefer to use Google Fit to Samsung app. I can't get Fit to record pulse rate on a regular basis only manually.

Can anyone figure out how to set Fit to record pulse every 10 minutes as well as Samsung Health which I do not use?

Thanks so much!

Just curious, but why do you either not like Samsung Health, or just prefer Google Fit?

I've been using SH, but mostly because it's the default on Samsung phones/watches?

Am I missing something, or is it just personal preference?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm used to fit and I like when I get a notification it draws a heart and a foot and checks them off. Just been using it for years and workout not the same without recording heart rate in Fit. Samsung is boring.