Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 43mm vs. 47mm

Father Tech

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Greetings!

Regarding the new Watch 6 Classic: When deciding between the 43mm model and the 47mm model, is it simply a matter of which one looks better or feels better on my wrist?

Besides their different sizes - and the corresponding differences in their weight, resolution, PPI and battery - do both size watches have exactly the same features?

Reactions: nonie

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Exact same features, just the screen size. The only difference is between the Classic and the basic models with that additional 3D Hall sensor.

Father Tech

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
By now, many reviewers have had an opportunity to review the Watch 6 and the W6 Classic. Aside from the screen size and the corresponding resolution and PPI, the Watch6 Classic 43mm and 47mm are identical. Even with different size batteries, Samsung claims the same run time for both size watches. So choosing between the 43mm and the 47mm size all comes down to what looks and feels better to you.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Greetings!

Regarding the new Watch 6 Classic: When deciding between the 43mm model and the 47mm model, is it simply a matter of which one looks better or feels better on my wrist?

Besides their different sizes - and the corresponding differences in their weight, resolution, PPI and battery - do both size watches have exactly the same features?
For the first time in my life, I went with function over form. I'm petite but at 64, my eyes needed the larger 47mm. So it looks a little big, I'll deal with it ;)

Reactions: J Dubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej