Galaxy Watch and the Pixel 4

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the 46mm Galaxy Watch, it work great with my S10+ and it works great with my Pixel 4xl......until recently......

Galaxy Wear app updated and added a bunch of new features, including a lot of the new watch skins on the new Galaxy Watch Active, the problem is that I'm not able to download them.

I am able to download any skin I want from the store, but for some reason when I choose one of the new pre-installed skins, it briefly says downloading and then nothing happens.

I have cleared cache, uninstalled the app and factory reset the watch. Anyone else using the Galaxy Watch (not the active) having this issue?

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
If you open the store and search for the watch active 2 faces you can still download them through there. It doesn't work from the wearables app watch have section though.

The easiest way to get to them if to select any stock Samsung watch face and go to "more from this developer." All of the Samsung faces will be there.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
The encircled watch faces, after clicking on it, says downloading and then nothing happens. How do I get these ones?Screenshot_20191203-143908.jpeg

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I did this and was able to download the new faces but I don't think it's the same. The new faces I downloaded don't give me the option to customize colors, complications, etc like the other pre-installed faces.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
As far as i know they can't be customized. I'm not sure if you can on the active 2, but i haven't found a way to do this on the Galaxy watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d