Galaxy Watch4 on the way

neo999

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
My Classic went into status 'In Process' yesterday, pre-ordered on 8/12, to deliver on 8/27. Today, even with expedited shipping, it's expected delivery has been moved to 9/15. There will be hell to pay if Samsung still charges me for expedited shipping.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My Classic went into status 'In Process' yesterday, pre-ordered on 8/12, to deliver on 8/27. Today, even with expedited shipping, it's expected delivery has been moved to 9/15. There will be hell to pay if Samsung still charges me for expedited shipping.

Sadly they probably still will charge you. They will ship it expedited when it is available. Im still stuck on processing, nothing has changed on my order page since I placed the order on the 16th. I think they've forgotten about me. :( They did take my money very very quickly though. Honestly if mine gets moved to sept. I will likely cancel and see what google comes out with later in the year. This whole pre order thing has really soured me on samsung.

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Well I just checked again and Samsung says it'll be delivered by tomorrow the 25th well it's the 25th now actually. But I went back to FedEx and it says by the end of the day on the 26th. So will see I guess I believe FedEx it says it's in Nashville right now. I'm in Kentucky.

Same thing for me. It's been saying the 25th since it shipped now it's saying the 26th.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
As of around 6:30 am, both my Watch 4 and Z Flip 3 reprt as "On FedEx vehicle for delivery." Like waiting for Santa to bring toys. Should I put out cookies and milk?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
On the FedEx app the package with my watch says that it weighs 7.6 pounds. That just can't be right, I am wondering if they shipped the wrong item. The only thing my order is showing is the watch 4 Classic and one watch band.

FedEx is showing the box dimensions as being 14x6x2 inches which seems really large for a watch. Can someone that is also only getting the watch please check their box dimensions on the FedEx app and see what theirs is showing. TIA

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
On the FedEx app the package with my watch says that it weighs 7.6 pounds. That just can't be right, I am wondering if they shipped the wrong item. The only thing my order is showing is the watch 4 Classic and one watch band.

FedEx is showing the box dimensions as being 14x6x2 inches which seems really large for a watch. Can someone that is also only getting the watch please check their box dimensions on the FedEx app and see what theirs is showing. TIA

If the packaging is like that of the GW3, then it sounds like a watch may be in there. Attached a photo of the box mine came in. Mouse is in the photo for scale.

Attachments

• 8143.jpg
    8143.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 16

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, guess I'll find out what's in that box tomorrow.

I wish mine was coming today it says on Samsung today and I chatted with a rep who said no it's by the 31st. I said no that is what it said in the beginning than it changed to the 27th but Fed-Ex says the 26th and now your site says the 25th but I am going by Fed-Ex. It says by the end of the day tomorrow and I think they usually come early here. I do know it's in transit from Nashville and I called fed-Ex she said I can call back in a couple hours I asked about can I pick it up somewhere here in town but not sure If I'll be able too.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I wish mine was coming today it says on Samsung today and I chatted with a rep who said no it's by the 31st. I said no that is what it said in the beginning than it changed to the 27th but Fed-Ex says the 26th and now your site says the 25th but I am going by Fed-Ex. It says by the end of the day tomorrow and I think they usually come early here. I do know it's in transit from Nashville and I called fed-Ex she said I can call back in a couple hours I asked about can I pick it up somewhere here in town but not sure If I'll be able too.

I love it, you're like a junkie, tryna get her smartwatch fix 😅

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I love it, you're like a junkie, tryna get her smartwatch fix ??????

I know I can wait one more day. I do gave my A2 which BTW I just took some pictures of it turned on and of the back since I've heard stories about trade ins. I am off tomorrow so it's not a big deal. It now went from Nashville to Independence Ky. LOL!

neo999

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
And now it's shipped. Scheduled to arrive on the original 8/27 date. Yay! Not sure about the extra watchband though. Still showing 9/15. Anybody observe the same?

neo999

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Haha same. Are they really going to ship a watch with no band? Better than holding up the watch for sure, but I wish Samsung were more organized here.
It comes with a band. I ordered an extra one, leather, since they were discounted.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
It comes with a band. I ordered an extra one, leather, since they were discounted.

I...think I ordered an extra band. I selected hybrid leather at checkout, and it lists the band as an add-on to my order for an extra $9. The band says it hasn't shipped yet, but the watch has. Not clear if the watch will come with a default sport band even though I ordered leather.

I can wait though. I ordered a cheap-o silicone band on Amazon for workouts, so at least I'll have something!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I...think I ordered an extra band. I selected hybrid leather at checkout, and it lists the band as an add-on to my order for an extra $9. The band says it hasn't shipped yet, but the watch has. Not clear if the watch will come with a default sport band even though I ordered leather.

I can wait though. I ordered a cheap-o silicone band on Amazon for workouts, so at least I'll have something!

That's a great price for the hybrid sport band. I hesitated because of the $59 price tag. Was hoping I could use that $50 instant credit to get the band, but I had to choose from a select list of items. The only item I found remotely useful was the duo charger.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
That's a great price for the hybrid sport band. I hesitated because of the $59 price tag. Was hoping I could use that $50 instant credit to get the band, but I had to choose from a select list of items. The only item I found remotely useful was the duo charger.

Yeah I got the trio. I already have the duo. I would have much rather spent it on a second band though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45