News Galaxy Z Fold 6 and Z Flip 6 appear in dummy units, revealing their predicted design

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
The design is almost universally disappointing, amongst current users on the Samsung boards. Chinese folding phones are now far better designed, and it's sad. You really have to ask what is going on at Samsung. Going on 4 years of Folds with virtually no major changes. It's like they gave up.

parksanim

May 4, 2023
Visit site
I would love to get the fold. If only they could do something about the air bubbles at the fold.
That is just the factory screen protector. When that happens, usually after a year or so, just get it reapplied. It doesn't cost a lot, but important to do to avoid damage to the screen.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That is just the factory screen protector. When that happens, usually after a year or so, just get it reapplied. It doesn't cost a lot, but important to do to avoid damage to the screen.
I've been lucky no bubble on my Fold 5 /Fold 4/Fold 3 inner screen, have heard about it though

Old_Fart_61

Jun 26, 2024
Visit site
They are neat that they fold. But I don't like how small the screen is when folded. Basically that is the one, I believe, is used most often. I feel that when folded the screen should be the same size as the S series Ultra phones. They are more expensive that a S ultra phone. that way when unfolded they are a really good large screen. Also I wish they would do something about the fold. They said you can barely see it. Nope, I clearly see enough to bother me which is why I never bought one. My brother and friend bought the Fold Z-5 ultra.