Gallery issues

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
beyond the fact that I still can't get a response about the inability to see my messaging while typing on twitter and google voice, I have now discovered my gallery is running sluggish. Anyone dealing with this issue?

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
beyond the fact that I still can't get a response about the inability to see my messaging while typing on twitter and google voice, I have now discovered my gallery is running sluggish. Anyone dealing with this issue?

This is what I am referring to while messaging using google voice.I can't see what I am typing..

relentlessplayer..using the mighty SGH-T889

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357000911973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357000911973.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 47

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the T-Mobile forum doesn't have enough participants to help with your issue. Try to post on another Note 2 forum and you might get some help. I don't type in landscape mode so I can't help you in that regard. Good Luck :)

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Maybe the T-Mobile forum doesn't have enough participants to help with your issue. Try to post on another Note 2 forum and you might get some help. I don't type in landscape mode so I can't help you in that regard. Good Luck :)

I will try.thank you for responding.

MrTyC

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just sent a text out through google voice and had no issues. I didn't have it in landscape mode and I also don't use the stock keyboard. I use Swiftkey instead. Maybe try switching your keyboard. Good Luck

relentlessplayer

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I just sent a text out through google voice and had no issues. I didn't have it in landscape mode and I also don't use the stock keyboard. I use Swiftkey instead. Maybe try switching your keyboard. Good Luck

Landscape mode is what I prefer, as it was before the update.how do I go to landscape mode on the settings?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61