Gallery won't go away!

rchobson

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
I looked to make sure this isn't a repeat thread, and I apologize if it is. But, here's the background:

1) I had an iPhone. (should be irrelevant)

2) I upgraded to the Atrix, and subsequently loaded it and the external SD with photos and crap

3) Switched to the Infuse within days just threw the SD inand logged into everything, and as you know, most everything filled itself in.

Now the issue:

I open Gallery, and there is a 'folder' or 'stack' with all the pictures I chose to add from my Mac. There are also DOZENS of folders that appear to be album art, friends profile pics, and whatnot. That I can ignore, but all the way at the end is a folder of pictures of my exgirlfriend. Neither I nor the current girlfriend want that there, but drama aside, I can't seem to remove the folder, nor can I even see it by exploring the internal and external memory through the Mac. It seems to be magically haunting my life.

Can anyone, PLEASE, help me get rid of this album?

Thank you!!

Baroka

May 16, 2011
Visit site
To put an end to the pictures haunting you, you will need a strand of your exgirlfriend's hair, the tooth of a baby lion...try downloading an explorer like say astro from the market and fingers crossed it may detect the said files under the name it is stored.

Reactions: Terrigno

rchobson

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Witchcraft aside.......

thank you for both suggestions!

Avoiding any voodoo, I did get a file explorer. Still can't find the possessed files. Any other ideas?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
well they are hidden somewhere on the sd i recommened backing up the sd to your computer format the card then slowly re add your files folder by folder to weed out what is causing the issues.

i always reformat a card to a new device so the device can format it how it will use it best, and then just re add my contents.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yea your lucky if i ever had any pictures somewhere of ex gf's my wife would probably kill me haha least she didn't throw the phone out the car window lol

rchobson

May 23, 2011
Visit site
well,Ladies and Gents...
We did it! and we avoided all physical harm!

Turns out they must have been in a iphoto thumbnail something-or-other. I re-formatted the SD, and manually chose photos and folders to add, and no haunted photos!

Thank you all for your help!

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Good job man. But I know you still have them stashed somewhere. You can't bullshi* a bull******er lol

sent via Samsung Infuse 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware