[GAME][FREE] Evil Witch: The Magic Kingdom

ignasimanso

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I want to present you my new Android Game.

x4m32o.png

Evil Witch is a frenetic Action Game where you will have to make us of many power ups, different characters & improve your
skills and in game habilities to overcome this fantastic adventure.

Game Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgWhJkeXb7A

The objective is simple, to fly the longest you can but it's not as easy as it sounds
•First of all, you will have to make rid of many different enemies and monsters (soldiers, barbarians, paladins, ghosts, bats, wolfs, sorcierers, archer angels and much more!).
•Second, in the game there many different obstacles that can make you damage such as; explosives, electric fences, bullets, grenades, falling obstacles, ice spikes and even you can experience heavy storms with falling meteorites!
•You will also have to survive to different types of Super Enemies and Final Bosses!
•To reach the highest you can, you will need to improve your habilities and unlock better game characters. To do that, you will also have to collect silver, gold and gems!
•Last but not least, you can compete online. You will see the best Daily's, Weekly's, Monthly's and All Time's Highscores in game!

Some Screenshoots:

29espqq.png

2n861b6.png

Game Features:
  • Nice Soundtrack & sound effects
  • Many unlockable characters (each of them having their own habilities)
  • +20 different Power Ups: rocket, magnet, lightning, health, shield, swords,...
  • Skills system: mana, health, speed, regeneration,lucky,power up booster level...
  • Tons of Achievements
  • Different final Bosses
  • Compete with people over the world with your online username

Download Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.labrunnerstudios.evilwitch

Do not hesitate to answer if you have any feedback, suggestions or you find a bug!

IMPORTANT:
For each user that uses your invitation to evil witch by typing your username as their referer... You will earn 10.000 coins!
And they will earn 2.500 for free!

Blu Stu

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
This game is adorable! Very frustrating in an addicting sort of way. Definitely a good game for kids as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

ignasimanso

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much! If you like it do not hesitate to recommend it to people you want. Feedback is really important for me, thanks another time! :)

Geliosoft

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I like this nice graphic style like flash games. I saw your trailer and I think you need to do it bit longer. Upgrades of have been shown, like a flash of lightning in the sky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitezpro