[GAME][FREE] Poo in Space - A story of a Poo Astronaut - Please let me have your first impressions

Dbfunapps

Nov 13, 2021
Visit site
Hi all,
in order to become a little familiar with Unity I started developing a zero-gravity simulation game in which the main character is taken from one of my previous games: Poo Sniper 2 (you can find it too in play store).
I'm just at the beginning of it so I'd really like your first impressions and advices on how the gameplay should evolve :) ...for now there is only a simple gameplay in which you need to save other poo wandering into space, once you save them all a simple "you win!" appear (as I told, this is only the first release ;) , I'm focusing on the game physics behaviour). You can also switch from "easy" physics to "pro" physics and with this last one the bottom boosters will make the astronaut also turn and it will be more difficult to handle it.

I think the game have some potential and it could become something original, what do you think?

thank you very much for your attention! :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dbfunapps.spacepoo&hl=it&gl=US

img_primo_piano.jpg
Screenshot_20211221_141207_com.dbfunapps.spacepoo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54