Games missing on replacement Evo

Couchchicago

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok.... I'm having a huge headache. 3 weeks after Sprint sent me the EVO 4g (a phone I didn't order....asked for Photon since Palm Pre is finito!)...the display goes out! Now....it hasn't even been 30 ducking days....and they STILL refuse to give me the phone I asked for.

Ok....so I'm screwed....big deal.

What REALLY pisses me off is that Gameloft refuses to answer my emails and explain why I'm missing 3 games and can't redownload them. Shadow Guardian, Splinter Cell Conviction, Dungeon Hunter 2....and, oh yeah, N.O.V.A. 2 are ALL on my micro SD card....but I have no way to access them!

WTF, right? I'll try and call them....

However....until then....does anyone have a clue how I can reinstall them using, say, a file manager or something? (Using Astro File Manager...for all that's worth! Heh heh)

Anyway...please...any ideas would be wonderful!

Thanks much,

Couch :)

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you just download them again? If you paid for them then it's free to download again.

A lot of Gameloft's games are not in the market and you have to buy for a single instance of the game. The OP may not be able to redownload in a simple manner because he bought through Gameloft's chosen distribution method.

nnb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shrubby18