Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

GoobCow

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
I ordered right on the border of midnight on 4/20 with Verizon, after a lengthy discussion with their live chat about my bill changes (completely different plan and all). I sent the email confirming that my order was processed on 4/21 into Samsung twice.

After the second rejection, I found in some random gmail folder that there's a verizon email that confirms my order placed on 4/20. However, after two submissions, you get cut off and you have to dial 1-800-SAMSUNG and ask for promotions, and the length is insane.

So, I'm waiting on line for hours for the second night in a row. Today they were supposed to email me and give me another opportunity to submit. Quite a wacky, sometimes frustrating system. From the same company I bought an S8+ from on a whim with a relatively new S7, I'm spending hours of time on hold to get a damn $99 Gear VR. I guess that's because they are pretty cool. And It's about the principle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter