Get paid to suggest ideas for Android apps

Bert Nodules

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
A new App to enable users to gain access to the huge number of Newsgroups out there. Most new computer users use web based mail so have no way to access these Newsgroups so we need an App that can do that and allow them to read and post comments. It would need to treat Newsgroups in the proper conventional way. A killfile would be nice too.

jokeyhaha

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
A newer version of WhoIsIt. WhoIsIt allowed certain "VIP" specified contacts not only to ring through when others were silenced, but for texts, emails, etc from specified contacts to ring through. I miss this app very much.

Tammi Hinton Berry

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I am an av-aid sewer, I also have over 200 spools of embroidery thread. I am thinking this would be an awesome idea to have an app for people who sew. I am talking about Machine embroidery thread, regular thread, quilting thread - I know this app would be handy by many people - It woulld be nice to be able to scan the barcode and it automatically keeps track of your thread. I know I have duplicated colors more than once - I hate having to carry a sheet of paper to look through to see which colors I have - They do have the charts in excel format to view - but that takes away the whole point of being able to just check the app and find out - you have that thread.I have quite a bit of thread - I can't rermember what numbers or colors I have all the time. Brands like Sulky, Mettler, Guterman, Coats & Clark, Robinson Anton and the list goes on..I'm thinking I would pay to have an app like this - all the time it would save me.

Raffi Aharonian

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Phone app that translates as you speak.
Use the app make a phone call to china on your end you speak and hear in english and on their end they speak and hear in chinese

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante