Get your facebook "Timeline" here...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello, Androiders...

The link to the Facebook Timeline is here. To installed the timeline is as easy as 1, 2, 3 - Tap on the link below and scroll down to the bottom of the page. I'm using it now - And I'm loving every moment of it. This new look is an eye candy. It's like Android - intuitive and customizable.

This update will be pushed out to users worldwide by the 23rd of this month. I can't wait that long to see when it lands on my page. It shows exactly the same on both Mobile or Full version. Go check it out!
Prep for Facebook's Timeline Layout: 6 Must-Do Privacy Tweaks | PCWorld

SanGo

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I updated my profile last night, I wasn't sure I would like it when it was first announced but the streamlining is amazing. I'm sure it's more useful for people who use Facebook frequently but I'm nonetheless quite impressed with it so far.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a frequent Facebook user.... this new look is super cool. This is Facebook best upgrade ever.

I'm sure many have not yet seen it... The part I love the best, is the large display pic above yours. ;)

TheJoyceThing

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had it for two months now, pretty much as soon as it opened up to developers and others via a loophole after FaceBook's F8 conference. Not a fan really, but dont like Facebook to much either.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe