getting started, need help !

android for dummy

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
i had a spare phone, and line not being used, so when i discovered android, i decided to give it a try. i have an htc touch (not a diamond or pro, just a touch) from sprint. i downloaded android to my pc, and installed it on my phone. it works for the most part, but there are some major issues. im sure somone who knows somthing about this stuff can get me fixed up. this is just for fun, and hopfully to learn. this is not my main phone. First of all, when i turn on my phone, it starts in windows, and i hafto open up android and then the phone seems to "reboot." is this normal ? or did i mess up the installation ? second, if i touch the end key, the screen goes blank, and nothing i do will bring it back. same thing if the screen times out. no button will wake it up, i hafto pull the battery. third, i have no sound at all. i noticed whill android boots up in tiny print it says "audio disabled." I need all help i can get. laymen terms would be good. thanks for the help !

silver187

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
New to android with a G1, I want to subsidy unlock it, and delete some apps

Called t-mobile and requested the unlock code, that was days ago. I got the confirmation email but still no code :-( Also I've downloaded a bunch of apps to my G! and now I want to delete some but can't find the way to do it:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24