Gingerblur 4.0

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I didn't think much of Gingerblur when I first saw it. I thought "psuedo-ROM? who needs it?" I would run the script to deodex, uninstall apps, blah blah...

Then after updating to 8.3 I found that this p-rom did all that for me. /shrug. What can I say, I'm lazy?

Anyway, here's the update from 3.5 to 4.0. Have fun...

On another note, a little sad there are few options for p-roms... not like the DX. Also, a little depressed that the bootloader is still locked. /sigh

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
how come netflix doesnt work on gingerblur 4 I just installed the ROM, also how do I get NFS back? can anyone help me out here

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
how come netflix doesnt work on gingerblur 4 I just installed the ROM, also how do I get NFS back? can anyone help me out here

If you take a look at the list of OFFICIAL supported devices for Netflix, you don't see a device with either tegra 2 or with a qHD display. Both of those are pretty good reasons why the UNOFFICIAL app doesn't work well on the Atrix. =)

Isn't the NFS the demo version? Can't you get that from the market?

If I'm wrong, and I very well can be, you can flash back the 8.3 sbf, use titanium backup to save NFS, gingerblur, then restore NFS from titanium backup.

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I should have explained better the demo version on NFS I had purchased I just cant find it on the app drawer to launch it.The Netflix app well I downloaded a different .apk and it worked somewhat enough to watch.
My main thing is I cant getthe homescreen,browser,or any menus to work on landscape.I have auto rotate and all but still no luck.Only time I get landscape is with netflix,paradise island and apps that require it like the camera....might this be just happening to me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07