GingerBlur - Can't get to "Messages"

jgreenacres

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping there is a simple fix for what I'm trying to do. When I was on stock MotoBlur, I couldn't get my Universal mailbox on the homescreen, and had to install Launcher Pro and use the "Activities" option to get it there.

Last night, I installed GingerBlur 3.5, and the nice thing is that all of my apps and email accounts were still there when I got finished. YEAH!!!

So, now I can get an icon for Universal inbox on my homescreen, but I can't get "Messages" to get into the other 4 accounts individually. I see an "Email" option that takes me to my default email account, but now all references to "Messages" take me to text messaging instead of the other email accounts.

To be clear, I can get to "Accounts" and add/update settings for the accounts individually, but I can't get to the old Messages place where I can choose to look at email for an account individually.

Does anyone running GingerBlur know how to do this?

Thanks

ross.lafferty

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Direct from KennethPenn (creator of GingerBlur)

"Will the latest gingerblur bring back universal inbox? or should I just say no to removing bloatware?"

To get the universal inbox, just say "no" to using the stock Gingerbread MMS application during install.

jgreenacres

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Direct from KennethPenn (creator of GingerBlur)

"Will the latest gingerblur bring back universal inbox? or should I just say no to removing bloatware?"

To get the universal inbox, just say "no" to using the stock Gingerbread MMS application during install.

I have an icon for Universal inbox. What i don't have is a way to get to all the email accounts individually.