GingerBlur Question

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have also posted this on xda, but figured I'd post here as well since my Atrix is not working and this is a timely manner. Anyway...

I just install the GingerBlur-Beta-6_0 on my rooted (used SuperOneClick) AT&T Motorola Atrix. It has been on the dual core splash screen for about 30 minutes now, and I want to know if this is normal? I know at the end of the batch script it said it will "take a long time", but what exactly is a "long" time?

Also, is the beta 6.0 the latest gingerblur ROM available? Thanks!

bigguyusa

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you resolved this? I have done the same with my atrix and it is on the dual core splash screen. It has been on this screen for the whole night.:(

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Have you resolved this? I have done the same with my atrix and it is on the dual core splash screen. It has been on this screen for the whole night.:(

I did eventually get this fixed, but was a process. I believe I used RSD Lite with the sbf file to flash the device in order to get my pc to recognize the Atrix.
After that, i went here Motorola - Support - Software Update and downloaded Moto's software and let it restore my phone back to original settings, including "locking" the bootloader.

Give this a try and let me know what happens.

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
follow this site How To: Unlock the Atrix 4G Bootloader - BriefMobile

Again, I am trying to remember my exact steps, but I was just trying anything since i could not find any help on the internet. You might just stop at step 12 from the above website. All you want to do is make your PC recognize your Atrix and then Moto's software updater will do the rest. While running Moto's update, it will tell you that it sees the same version of the OS OR it cannot find an OS, but will ask you if you want to restore to default OS. Of course say yes, then all will be good.

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way you can download redpill v4 then move that ron onto a SD card, insert SD card and then recovery mode (by pressing volume down while powering on) then pressing volume down until android recovery, then press up. Scroll through options to install zip from SD card and select the redpill zip. Give this a try with any rom I only choose redpill v4 becausebi know it will work and its extremely awesome.

Post progress and results