Gingerbread 2.3.3 on Galaxy S

mrweedy

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I just put Gingerbread 2.3.3 on my Samsung Galaxy S 4G phone and I love it>>>>>but I want to root it does anybody have info on when SuperOneClick will have an update to root that version?

louie77

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Is that an official gingerbread?

How would i go about flashing back to stock froyo from a custom rom so that I can upgrade to gingerbread?

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Is that an official gingerbread?

How would i go about flashing back to stock froyo from a custom rom so that I can upgrade to gingerbread?

If you already flashed a custom rom why not flash a rom version of GB instead of unrooting and downgrading the OS?

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the mesmerize i500 for uscc and ive had nothing but problem with mine since i had the 2.3 done.

Its glitchy, calls text dont come thru it sucks so far. I hate it but my opinion isnt everbody elses so im not bashing there opinions just giving mine

edfru2

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a tmobile samsung 4G galaxy s, live in the usa and have froyo.Tthe model of the phone is the 959v which i think (newbie here) is the I9000????

I'd love gngerbread but am kind of nervous about a non official upgrade process. Can someone in the USA that has done this successfully maybe PM me with their email address and Ill respond in kind. I'd certainly appreciate some help and expertise to maybe try this.

Thanks in advance.

Lee