Gingerbread

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see a more refined UI (seems like Google is already doing this with 2.1 already, so I think it's pretty likely).

Better Exchange Support, as well.

And that sums it up for what I really want to see.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Probably the only thing I miss from Palm is Ares. I would love an Ares-like program to develop apps. I don't like how Ares is a webapp, and you have to be connected online at all times. A downloadable program would be nice with some nice UI features to polish the Android system. I am not a developer, but I wouldn't mind learning how (as soon as I'm done with this doctorate thing, first). Having something like that would help me develop something easier.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Of course you know, now that you think it will be called Gingerbread, they will NOT call it that.

It happened with FLAN.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see it come to the Droid in a reasonable timeframe, and not 6 months after a certain other phone.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
How about an iPhone-esqe magnifying glass to insert a cursor accurately to edit text. I hate trackballs and directional pads.

+1 for this. I hate the thought of losing my trackball. But I see they are slowly being replaced and know that my next phone may not have one. I will need a better alternative than a pad, or at least several options.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts