Give up 2 phones for a Note 4?

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I was recently offered a trade deal in which I'd give up my iPhone 5s and Moto X 2nd Gen in exchange for a like new Note 4. Would this in your opinion be worthwhile? I don't like the small screen of the 5s nor the less than stellar camera on the X, I feel like the note could solve both issues.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
The Note 4 definitely has a better camera that the other two and with the really great 2 window multi-tasking and incredible screen, IMO it is the much better choice. Whether it is worth trading those 2 phones for it is a very personal choice for you alone to make.

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Not Worth it. I was in the same situation but I got offered an xperia z3 and an LG g3 and I decided no to take it. But it's up to u

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I was recently offered a trade deal in which I'd give up my iPhone 5s and Moto X 2nd Gen in exchange for a like new Note 4. Would this in your opinion be worthwhile? I don't like the small screen of the 5s nor the less than stellar camera on the X, I feel like the note could solve both issues.

yes. but maybe ask for $100 too.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Dollar value seems about even, but it's hard to part with 2 decent phones despite the Notes awesomeness. Guess I'll pass

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You can buy a used Note 4 on Swappa for about $450 or maybe a little more. Sell the Moto X and the iPhone 5s on there and I bet you end up ahead. Or just ask for some cash on top of the Note 4 and take the trade. Good luck. I am looking to pick up a Note 4 or Note Edge. Not sure which yet, but I will have to shed one of my other phones to do it as well.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Doubt anyone cares lol, but I ended up giving the 5s for a M7 and $50 cash on top. Really enjoy the M7 and have the X 2014 also if I get bored

kart38

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I just sold a Galaxy S5 and will be selling my 2014 Moto X after buying a Note 4 on Swappa. Swappa seems to do a good job of looking out for both the buyer and seller. The Note 4 is my first purchase on Swappa but I've sold 4 phones there. Like anything else on the internet, you have to pay attention to what you're buying. Another thing to keep in mind is that Paypal keeps a portion of your money when you sell and shipping comes out of what you sell a phone for.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Had a guy request my M8 and my 6 Plus for a friggin S6. Needless to say, I never responded to that guy again lol