Given up on Cases

FalconXtreme

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the verizon shell holster case, I don't like how the corners are not protected, also waiting for sedio active case, this will hold me over til then

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thats what i have and both times i've dropped my X its been on the corners!! i feel like the case is useless bc the corners aren't protected.

Buffalo

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought the black hard silicon too. I figure i can use it when i'm home but when i go out in the car its a hassle to take it off and on again after using the car mount so i decided when i drive i will buy and use this. Just slip it in and out with no hassle. Plus this thing is real thin.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Droid X Leather Cases UltraSlim for Motorola

Its been very reliable for Iphone users and a version for the Droid X is taking pre-orders. I ordered mine yesterday. This along with the

Same issue with the Car Dock ... then, you through in the extended battery problem!

schizrade

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This is why I use a simple VZW silicon that covers everything. Pull it off and toss it on my desk dock or car dock. Goes right back on when it leave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarkkent