Glass Screen Protector with Alignment Tool

Jacy Hung

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
I know this topic has been discussed over, and over, and over again, but I'm still stuck. I can't seem to find a glass screen protector that'll work on my S8.

I've tried iCarez glass screen protector, though the adhesive was good, it did not have good touch sensitivity and the installation was not easy at all.

I've also tried this D&P brand one that came with an alignment tool. Really was excited of the alignment tool as that made installation super easy, but for some reason, the glass screen protector does not have great adhesive along the sides and does not stick onto the phone well. In addition to that, I'm seeing a rainbow affect on certain parts of the screen, and the company has no email or warranty information, so I had to contact Amazon in which they gave me a refund on.

So now my phone is bare without a glass screen protector again. Could anyone please recommend me a glass screen protector with an alignment tool that's not crazy expensive (I really want the whitedome one but I can't pull $45 to purchase that).

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I've tried several and in my experience none are too fabulous. The Bodyguardz Pure Arc that is sold is ATT stores has alignment tool as well as the Zagg Glass Curved. The Zagg wasn't molded property and corners lifted. Bodyguardz is pretty good. Pay to play kind of deal though...

5f7ebccb5dead9b7139c7c16c1b2f67c.jpg
89ce2c8985a9526a18ade3d7261ad0fd.jpg

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
what kind of case did you use with the Bodyguardz? had fantastic luck with that brand on my V20 and my wife's Pixel.