glass screen protector?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering upgrading from my V20 to the note 9. Just wondering if it has that curved screen when you can't have a glass screen protector on it? I was looking at cases online and plenty have built in screen protectors (hate that) so figuring its a curved screen?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The screen is curved, but the curve is not as pronounced as the S7 edge and the s8. Where I had problems putting on a glass protector on those two phones, I didn't have any issues putting it on the note 9 and it's not lifting . Other people's experience may be different from mine though.

EuroDriver

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Look for a screen protector that has adhesive over the entire contact area on the glass. The ones that only have it on the edges seem to have a problem with touch response.
I bought the Tech 21 protector which has good reviews but I haven't tried it yet because my Note 9 is still backordered

tlee74

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Whitestone Dome Glass for the note 9 is absolutely perfect. Full screen adhesions. Just follow the instructions throughly though.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I lack faith in own install of the Whtestone Dome Glass protector so I let Best Buy install a Zagg glass screen protector. It does curve slightly on the sides. He put it on perfectly and so far so good. No touch issues. I enabled the increased touch sensitivity setting.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
thanks everyone. I went to Verizon store earlier and upgraded to note 9!! Gal who helped me installed invisible shield HD ultra. it did have the curved adhesive to cover everything. she did a perfect job.. glad it was her doing it, not me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelmanVT