Gmail Contacts ?

piiiiiink15

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I know that when you put contacts into your android phone, it automatically syncs them to your Gmail account and you can import or export them yadda, but I'm on my computer on my Gmail account and I cannot find any of my phone's contacts! I know they are in Gmail because it shows on my phone that they are located in my Gmail too and I've chosen the option before when I entered in my contacts to my phone to also save them in my Gmail.......I know how to get to the contacts in my Gmail (through the drop-down box) but they are not there! What should I do....?

OH and by the way, I am still encountering this dumb issue with my phone not wanting to charge -________-
I really am angry about my Motorola Triumph & stupid Virgin Mobile how they don't even give good advice as to what the problem could be, so if anyone could please help me solve my phone's conflicts and my last 2 thread posts, THAT WOULD MAKE MY COLLEGE SEMESTER!! :confused:

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Question - are you on a custom ROM or stock?
The charging issue - you need to call VM - and if your phone is still under warranty they will send you a replacement they did me last year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards