GNex #3 Incoming.... This phone...

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
So I have the Best Buy Geek Squad protection, which I would definately reccomend when buying a new phone ($9.99 a month, and no deductables), and a month ago I dropped my Gnex, and it cracked. So I brought it back, and got a "new" one in three days. Then a week later the loud speaker completely stopped working. I couldn't make it to Best Buy so I had to deal. When I was on my way to Best Buy (a half hour away), the speaker started working. Then it stopped the next day. Great. So I cracked this one last week, and brought it to Best Buy yesterday finally. Going to go pick up the 3rd one in a few hours. Hopefully this one will be successful. My luck with this phone is not very good at all..
32545403.jpg

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my fourth... first 2 constantly lost all signal and data when on 4G, the third had a blown earpiece, and this one has been golden for almost six months so fingers crossed....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got it from Best Buy, has an unlocked bootloader and won't boot past Google logo lol. Can't get into recovery but I can get into bootloader -__- gonna try the factory image from Google when I get home. My luck.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got it from Best Buy, has an unlocked bootloader and won't boot past Google logo lol. Can't get into recovery but I can get into bootloader -__- gonna try the factory image from Google when I get home. My luck.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Lmfao that actually happened with the phone I'm using right now, except I got it from Verizon on a warranty replacement. And look, it ended up being my best nexus of all the nexi I went through. So don't lose hope.

only1canoli

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I believe I got lucky with my second phone. My first one wouldn't charge, was sent a re certified one, been using it 2 weeks now, this is better then my original one. Knock on wood!